Traditional Archery Supply ®
659 Bedford St. (Rt. 18)
Whitman, MA 02382 - USA
Traditional Archery Supply
All rights reserved.
- 62” AMO
- Available draw weights: 20 to 55 # @28”
- Right or Left Hand
- Perfect for target, 3-D sports or bow hunting.
- Riser has attractive hardwood laminations with a maple accent with Cushion plunger, stabilizer, and sight bushings.
- Riser has attractive hardwood laminations with a maple accent with cushion plunger, stabilizer, and sight bushings.
- Hard Maple and Black Fiberglass Limbs
- Reinforced construction with secure dual pin and screw bow bolts with tapered flat-head brass socket screw with locater pin.
- Phenolic tips for Fast-flight string
- Dacron B-50 bow string & hair rest included
- READ MORE -
At its core, the Sage Elite sports a sturdy composite riser to give it some stabilizing mass like the standard Sage. Where it differs is in the details. Gone are the large thumb-bolts and metal limb retention pockets, infamous for gouging the limbs while the bow was disassembled. In their places are flush keyed bolts and a more sophisticated bolt & pin limb socket design. This not only makes the sides of the limbs flush with the riser, but also avoids the complication of a misaligned or damaged limb retention cup. It continues to support the options for a stabilizer or fishing reel, sight bracket or bow quiver, and elevated or traditional shelf rest.
As with the Sage, the Elite supports Fast-Flight type strings and draws to at least 28" with headroom to spare. The bow includes a properly fitted string with a nock point, string silencers, and two-piece shelf treatment to minimize feather wear. *We inspect and test all Galaxy bows for critical faults such as cracking and delamination here at the shop.